Friday, July 22, 2011

Ruffles, yes please!

A few friends of mine have made these cutesy dresses out of tank tops and I figured I'd take a whirl at it.  Lucky for me, I decided to make a few towards the end of the summer and little tanks are starting to hit the clearance section.  I snagged up a few in various colors and started digging through my fabric drawers looking for coordinating colors.  I'm hoping to ramp up some stuff to start going to craft shows with my mom and grandma.  I know I've been saying this for years but I might actually be able to make a go of it pretty soon.  We'll see how these little darlings fare at the county fair coming up.








I think most of them will be 18 months-24 months and a few 2T and 3T.  I've thought about making a matching bow to go with it.  What do you think?  $10-$15 with a bow?


No comments:

Post a Comment